Monday, June 2, 2008

Biz Online Dating?

No, there is no such things as Biz Online Dating or Online Dating for Business Execs. Particularly for members of the same industry. At least, I don't think there is. Particularly for our old line industry. Funny thing happened yesterday. I got an email from another person on my online dating site saying that we matched up perfectly. Turns out that we line up better than even he thought. We are alumni of the same college even though he is five years older. And he is in the same industry and got into it in the same way I did! If I could go into detail about this for you, you would be amazed. Of course he has been doing this for a long time, and I am just starting. But the coincidence is amazing. I told him I just might have to pick his brain.

No comments: