Thursday, June 5, 2008

Feeling Tired and Sluggish

The last couple of weeks I have been feeling tired and sluggish and was blaming it on a creeping feeling of depression that sometimes comes at me from work. Not the work per se, but the work environment. As brought on by sullen boss. Not always sullen, but enough of the time. And a lack of sleep from finishing up law school and starting the bar exam. Either of those may be enough to make one feel sluggish. But today it dawned on me that I haven't been eating right. It is obvious that I have put on 20-25 pounds, but even that hadn't made me feel as tired as I have the last couple of weeks. Since starting the bar review, I haven't had time to eat well. A doughnut in the morning, fast food at lunch, and whatever I can grab for dinner, which comes too late at night. I need to change my diet pronto. On the list for this weekend is grocery shopping for some healthy food.

No comments: