Wednesday, June 4, 2008

UPS Numbers

I am trying to read a UPS tracking number, and it is so small, and so faint, and so hard to read, I am about to bust a gut! Why can't their printouts be legible? I need to put the number into their tracking tool on their website, and it is close to impossible to even see it! GRRRRRRRR!

Finally had to call the UPS customer service number and have them help me. He was able to tell me what it was, but only after I told him another tracking number (that I could see) that went out from our company the same day??? Their numbers on their printouts are like the old computer type....and it is faint. I need the tracking numbers to get paid on some jobs.

I wish they would replace those numbers or at least replace the ink in their printout machines!

No comments: