Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For The Best Beach Trip, You Need The Right Beach Parapharnalia

I live to go to the beach. I really do. I have been to the coast two times since August, which is a lot for me, and I could go right back. On my last trip, I noticed that some people near us had a beach cabana tent which was bright and colorful. I am a big believer in having an umbrella or tent out there to protect yourself from the sun and so you can read better.

I also spend a lot of time floating in the water. Well, either floating or jumping the waves. Everytime I go to the beach, I have to track down a raft. I have a favorite kind, the denim kind, because they are hardy and don't tear. I have seen some people use foam pool floats and I might check those out. Of course, there are also inflatable water floats. As long as someone else is inflating them, I could use them!

When I am down there, I also love to walk around the neighborhood and see  all the lovely homes. Most of them are rentals, but they are gorgeous. Worth a mint, I am sure. Most of them have individual pools or
hot tubs, and have wonderful porch and patio furniture. I heard someone mention agio outdoor furniture the other day, as well as some other kinds. I am going to start looking at outdoor furniture and see what kind I like best and what is affordable.

No comments: