Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Avenues For Writers

Old dogs can learn new tricks. At least some of us. I was trained as a newspaper reporter, then moved into magazine writing and editing. I loved my career. It was fun and I got to experience a lot of things and had access to people I would have otherwise. I would still be in my magazine career (and loving it) if I hadn't gone into business a few years ago. I find that I miss writing. But what can I do now? Well this is one avenue--blogging. I love it and wish I could spend more time on it. I went to a digital conference today and learned even more. Podcasting! Podcasting is a little like blogging, except it is audio. But you can do it in your free time and make money with it. I got a good source to learn more if i want to follow this path.

No comments: