Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Think I Have Lost A Little Weight!

I have been feeling a little down lately, because I still haven't lost weight or gotten in shape. Granted, I am not exercising as much as I should and am not formally dating. But I am not eating junk food like I did in law school, and that by itself should have shed some pounds.

But I did feel a little better the other night, when I realized I have tightened up in a few spots: on my back and my hips. I can feel the difference in those areas. So I am feeling better. It is just that my stomach doesn't look better, so that is why I have still felt discouraged. Still looking for a product like diet pills or thermogenic fat burners or something like that that can help speed up the process. I am ready to look good and be healthier, and it can't start soon enough for me.

No comments: