Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Want A Nice House!

Maybe with the downfall in home prices, I will be able to buy a nicer house. I really want a house, and I am way behind the curve. Well, not as much behind the curve as some people because I do own my condo, but I need a house.

The  homes in my neighborhood are still too pricey for me. Can't believe it. I don't wish anyone ill, but do wish they could be more affordable. I guess whatever price range you are in, there are still homes that are out of your reach. For example, there are some Paradise Valley Homes for Sale (Paradise Valley in Arizona is where the likes of Stevie Nicks and Linda Ronstadt live). They may be on sale, but are still too pricey for some people, I guess. Including me.

I want to make a bunch of money and then buy a really nice house somewhere--hopefully in my neighborhood!

No comments: