Friday, October 1, 2010

Money Trouble

I am one of the ones maybe doing better now than this time last year, or the year before. The reason being I am paying off my debt. And that is good and is putting me in a better position. I am also making a little moneyh practicing law part time and doing some other freelance work on top of my regular job. So things are OK right now.

But it wasn't than long ago, when I was wonder how I could get one of those peronal loans with bad credit; Sometimes you just have to have a little money to tide you over. And you are too embarrassed to ask a friend or family member.

I know there are some online sites where you can get 500 dollar loans. If I wanted to get a $500 Dollar loan or any loan like that, it would be good to get it online for the convenience and privacy it affords.

No comments: