Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Wonderful Pittsburgh Steelers

This guest post from Margaret Mills

Since my husband has lived in Western Pennsylvania his whole life, it is only natural that he is a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan. After I married my husband, ten years ago, I quickly became a Steelers fan. We try to go to all the home games, but if we can't we watch the professional football games at home on our satellite TV from expertsatellite.com.
One of the reason that I love going to watch football in Pittsburgh, is because my husband and I always go shopping before the game in downtown Pittsburgh. We go shopping, before the games, in an area close to Hines Field called the strip district. The strip district has everything and anything that you could want to buy. Of course my husband and I love to buy all of our Steelers gear there. When we are there we also buy lots of Steelers gear for all of our friends and family who live out of state.
One of the reason that I like the Pittsburgh Steelers so much is because of the players. A lot of the players are not only great players, but they are also nice people. Many of the Steelers like to give back to the community during their off season. I have seen Steelers raise money for many different charities in the Pittsburgh area. My husband and I try to attend charity events that a Steelers player is sponsoring.http://www.expertsatellite.com/

No comments: