Thursday, October 28, 2010

Service Warranties--A Blessing For Vehicles

I will have my car paid off in July and I can't wait. Another $400 in my pocket every month! But the bad problem is that my car extended warranty expires about the same time. And boy have I had to use it the last couple of years. It was a life saver for sure. I will never get another car without one. I just don't have thousands of dollars sitting around for car repairs at a moment's notice.

I have seen some ads on TV for other car warranties that I might look into when this one expires. I don't think I could a 5th wheel warranty, since I think that is for RVs, but there are some others out there. I don't mind paying a small monthly amount in order to know that I am covered when a big repair may come due.

No comments: