Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Will I Have Good Enough Credit To Buy A House?

I won't be buying a house for a couple of years, but I am already worried about qualifying and getting a good mortgage. My credit is improving, but it is "not there" yet.

I am hoping that in a couple of years time, I could qualify for one of the
mortgages for people with good credit. I don't know how much headway I can make in two years. My credit score is OK now, and it will only be better in two more years. I am not adding to my debt at all.

I need to start doing research on how to get a mortgage with good credit. Get well versed on the different
requirements and kinds of mortgages. I hear now that it is hard to get a mortgage if you are self employed. I guess I can't hang a shingle yet.

If I could get a mortgage for people with good credit, I would be happy the rest of my life, or at least until I buy the next house!

No comments: