Monday, July 2, 2007

Exhaustion Rules (Again)

Here it is early July, and I still feel exhausted from law school finals. I work full time and go to night law school, and rarely get more than 5 hours of sleep a night during the school year. So my sleep deficit is huge! The problem tonight is that I am going on a road trip tomorow (going up through the Shenandoah Valley, and I have not packed yet. I also have a few chores to do before I leave. But I am so tired now, I am tempted to go on to bed and do all of this in the morning. But then I will get started later than I want, and with the nine hour drive, will arrive at my destination once again hours after I want to.

But I guess that is what I will have to do. If I don't go to bed soon, I will fall asleep at my computerzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

No comments: