Sunday, July 22, 2007

Godfather!

Last night I finally watched the Godfather--all three movies. Bravo channel showed its chronological two-part series containing all three movies. I had never seen any of them, so I settled in for the nine-hour event with my two guys--my dog and cat. But because it was nine hours long, I did do some other things during that time and kept one eye on the TV, so I still missed some of the details. But at least I got the gist. And I liked it a lot. In honor of it, I had a dinner of red wine and ziti--oh wait--that is the Sopranos! I did see some many similarities to the Sopranos, such as the guy named Paulie, and the reference to the guy swimming with the fishes. I have a funny feeling that the guy played by Al Pacino never owned up to Kay Adams that he had been married before, but then again that might have been one of the things I missed when I was trying to do a little bit of housework or studying.

***********************************

When I went to the dentist a week or so ago, he talked me into buying a Sonic Care toothbrush. I didn't want to, because they are pricey, but he said it is really good for getting plaque off the teeth. I have to admit though it is wonderful--like a massage for the mouth. It really is a pleasure brushing your teeth with that thing.

No comments: