Sunday, July 29, 2007

MPRE Review

I had my MPRE review session yesterday and it went well. First off, it ended an hour and half before it said it would, so that was a good way to start off. (It left me time to go vote after it was over.)

It was a taped review, with the instructor being some lawyer out of Illinois. We got the BAR/BRI MPRE review book yesterday, as well as a fill in the blank outline. The instructor was very clear in going over the rules. The fill in the blank outline will be very helpful in studying for the exam, which is in about 2 weeks. He said the best things we could do is study that outline, do as many of the practice test as we could, and read through the MPRE book at least once.

I did one practice test last night and did pretty well. I hope to at least start on another one today.

I just wish the rest of the bar review and exam would be this easy, but I know it will not be. I talked with some of the folks from our school who took the exam last week, and they said it was brutal.

No comments: