Sunday, July 8, 2007

On the Road Again.....

I will be leaving early in the morning to go back home. The drive from Charlottesville to Nashville is an easy and relaxing one. You first go over Afton Mountain, then head down to Lexington, VA, then Roanoke, then go past Virginia Tech, then Bristol, Knoxville, then hit Cookeville, and you are home! After about nine hours, that is. I always get a little sad when I leave a vacation to go home. I really like vacation because it gets you out of your regular routine, and I am just a vacation hound! I also don't get any more vacation this summer, so it is like there is really nothing else to look forward to this summer. If I had my way, the U.S. would give everyone a month of vacation like they do in Europe.

I went to the movie Evan Almighty today by default. We were going to go see Ratatouille, but it was sold out. I am usually not crazy about movies like Evan Almighty, but it was actually good. One of the neatest things was the suggestion that Acts of Random Kindness (Ark) could change the world. Good idea.

No comments: