Friday, November 18, 2011

Shoe Shopping This Weekend

As I am cleaning out my closets and throwing out and giving away old clothes and shoes, I am reassessing my style and what I need. You have to have the right balance of comfort and spiffy and professional clothes. I used to have the right balance, but now it is unbalanced. I probably have too many comfort clothes. And that is not a good thing.

I like to be stylish, but it is a little harder when you are not in shape. The cool clothes just don't look as good on you. But even so, you still want to look good and not frumpy. You want to look good on your way to getting back in shape.

One thing is I want to wear cool shoes. I have a few pairs, but need to round out my selection. I may go shopping this weekend and hit Macy's, Nordstrom, Belk, or maybe look online for some good selections at
nicole shoes and some other kinds.

I want to be someone who turns heads again. I will get there! I have promised myself that.

No comments: