Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hair Salon

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Owning my own hair salon was never part of my life plan but one sort of fell into my lap while I was cutting hair there about 4 years ago. I’ve since taken this dinky little salon from a two man shop to the best place in town and I’m really proud of that, you know? I have a lot of employees counting on me and I know there’s nothing like the thrill of making that first $10 bill – do you remember that day if you’re an entrepreneur? I had to do everything myself in the beginning from going to http://www.bank-card-processing.com/ to calling on clients to my very first marketing campaign but it obviously all paid off and business is better than ever. I love what I do and that I’ve got so much flexibility and I know my stylists are really happy here, too. I can’t imagine what my life would be like without owning this salon but it was so out there it’s a wonder it ever happened in the first place! Things work out.

No comments: