Monday, November 14, 2011

No More Excuses--I Need To Diet!

There is nothing worse than going clothes shopping when you are overweight. Trust me, I love to go clothes shopping, but it has not been as much fun in recent years. Why? Because nothing fits. At least nothing cute fits. And it is so depressing. I need to get on a good diet--eating a lot of salmon and salads or do the South Beach diet or something. And start excercising. I was doing some exercising for a while, but somehow I hurt my hip, and that took me out of the exercise loop for a couple of weeks. It is feeling OK now, so I can start again. But I don't know what I did to hurt it before, so hope it doesn't happen again.

I need to buy some new PJs or sleep shirts and want to find something cute. I am afraid I may have to buy plus size lingerie at the rate I am going. That is not to say that they don't ahve cute plus size lingerie out there these days. I would just prefer that that demographic not include me. Even when I was thin, I did buy larger sizes for sleepwear, so it would be comfortable. But, there is a difference between a large size and plus size lingerie. I want to get into shape, so I don't even have to worry about it anymore. Wish me luck!

No comments: