Friday, November 18, 2011

BFF Settling Into Florida

One of my BFFs got married last year and moved to Florida. I miss her a lot, but I am happy for her. She sort of got her happy ever after moment. She married one of her former loves from high school, and everything came together like clockwork. You might say they are meant to be. Or least that is how it seems because everything happened like a dream.

Well anyway, they are making their new life together in Florida. They have a nice, big new house and entertain a lot. They built an ingrown pool, so of course they have to have a florida pool fence. They are both busy with their jobs, but also seem to have a lot of fun. They have invited me down anytime I want. The best thing is that because they have had this perfect reunion, it makes me feel like maybe I will have one too.

No comments: