Friday, November 18, 2011

My Studious Graduate School Neighbors

I live near two universities, so it is probably not surprising there are a lot of graduate students in my building. It is nice because they are quiet and study a lot. (I considered myself one of them when I was in law school a few years ago. We could all commiserate about studying and falling asleep on the sofa. Now I am done with school, but I still fall asleep on the sofa. But that is a whole other issue.)

My neighbor next door is studying to be a speech pathologist. She is perfect for that job; she is so nice and kind. I went to a speech pathologist for a short time, and she was very helpful. I know my neighbor will be just as good for her clients.

She will be finished this spring, and is already looking at Speech-Language Pathologist Jobs, She is such a good neighbor that I wish she would find a job here in town. But she is from another area of the country and says she wants to go back there. I will be sad when she leaves. I've had my share of bad neighbors, so I appreciate a good one.

No comments: