Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Need To Get My Diamond Appraised, Tightened

My diamond ring is my prized possession. No, it is not an engagement ring, but a ring I inherited from a loved one. And it was her prized possession, and her engagement ring. She wanted me to have it, and I wear it and think of her. I particularly wear it, when I need strength to face a tough situation. And I wear it when I am going to have a particularly good day. I want her with me on the good and bad days. She means that much to me.

I have insured it, which is good. But I have been meaning to get it cleaned, reappraised, and tightened in recent years. I am very afraid of the stone coming loose. Not sure why, but it is an expensive ring, and I have heard you need to get diamond rings tightened once in a while. I will, I will, I will do these things soon.

No comments: