Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spiffing Up My Bedrooms

Now that I am becoming more domestic :) I am looking around my condo to see how to make it more cozy and nice. I think I have done well so far and have done it on a small budget. (Even though a small budget for redecorating is still too big for me right now.) But slowly and surely, I am making it more cozy and interesting, at least I think I am.

I realize that you don't have to spend a lot of money to make your home environment more comfortable. Maybe a little splash here and a little splash there. For instance, maybe buying some new comforter sets for the bedroom could be all it needs for a makeover.

I am thinking about that for my two bedrooms right now. I like my comforter in my guest room, but it is really too small for the bed. I bought it when I had a day bed in there, and now I have a full bed. I may be looking for some comforter sets in the same color scheme in the near future.

As for my bedroom, I probably need to update it too. One of my comforters is just too hot. It never gets that cold at my house, and the few nights a year it does, I can make do without that heavy duty covering. And I am just tired of the other comforter. Guess I'll be looking for comforter sets for both bedrooms.

No comments: