Friday, November 4, 2011

Planning My Mother's Birthday Party

I have never done a birthday party for my mother, and I know she would like that. She has hinted at it a couple of times, so I thought I might do it this year. It is not a big birthday for her, but I have the time to plan it and some extra money, so why not go ahead and do it? I think she would really appreciate it. I am thinking of renting a boat and inviting some of her friends. It won't be until next spring, so it will be warm enough. And the river is so relaxing and beautiful. I think she and her friends would enjoy it. I would get some wine and beer and food. I have been invited to some birthday parties before on this same boat, so I know how fun it can be. And I love being on the water, and I think most other people do too. I will need to get some
invitations to send out. But I have enough time to find some really good ones, and to come up with a guest list and the menu. This far ahead, I shouldn't have any trouble booking the boat either.

No comments: