Friday, November 25, 2011

Most Eligible Dallas

I think I mentioned that I watch more reality TV than I should. I am hooked on several shows: some of the Real Housewives series, Millionaire Matchmaker, Survivor sometimes, and now Most Eligible Dallas. Sometimes you wonder where the TV producers get the cast members. Like how they picked those for Most Eligible Dallas, as compared to others who could have been cast????

Well anyway, I was hooked on the drama between Matt and Courtney, and the fact that they finally got together. But then it didn't work. That is too bad. Wonder if he ever called for flower delivery in the city of Dallas, TX? He should have ordered her flowers at least. Or maybe he did. He needed to make up to her for his wandering eye, or not carrying through.

I also was hooked on watching Tara and her icky choice of men. What gives?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens next season. Although, it seems like it would be hard to beat the Matt/Courtney drama.

No comments: