Sunday, November 13, 2011

Need To Pay More Attention To My Teeth And Smile

Among the many things I haven't paid enough attention to lately is my teeth. And my smile. I have a nice smile, and I need to do it more often. Sometimes I'll catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and see that I look tense, or mad, or hurried. I need to slow down, smell the roses, and smile. Take my time.

I also need to spend more time on my teeth. As in flossing. I am afraid I have gingivitis. And it isn't going away. If I could do one thing over, or one of many things over, it would not have let this get started. I floss, but not enough. I just need to do it. I am tired of going to the dentist and feeling like I let them down.

I also need to whiten my teeth, I have heard of different places to get this done, such as teeth whitening san antonio. I had my teeth whitened before, but it has been a while ago, and I need to do it again. I remember the whitener made my gums hurt. But it was worth it. Not sure how much it costs at teeth whitening san antonio, but I would need to maybe check their prices, as well as some other dental office prices. When I had it done before, the dentist had a special discount price for the procedure.

I had to use a retainer type thing with whitener in it and had to keep it in my mouth for several hours a day. Who knows? Maybe teeth whitening san antonio doesn't even use it that way. Maybe they use a laser? Not sure how they whiten teeth now.

No comments: